Cloud nine mattress is one of the best type of mattress available today. If you have been searching for the best mattresses, chances are that you have come across this mattress. Well, many people probably have heard of the cloud nine mattress, but don’t know what their specific features are or how to distinguish them from other types of mattresses available in the market today. But don’t worry, the cloud nine mattress is a brand
of foam mattresses just like any other, and are available in various forms and suited for different needs of their users. Interestingly, this brand of mattresses traces its origin to South Africa, from where much of the production occurs. The following are types of the best cloud nine mattress available, not just in the South African market, but all over the world.
Some of the best cloud nine mattress available
Just like any other types of mattresses, the cloud nine mattress is available in various sizes to fit into the different needs and tastes of consumers. In the stores near you, you will be able to select any of the following sizes of these extremely comfortable and durable mattresses: the small single (75cm x190cm), the single (90cm x 190cm), small double (120cm x 190cm), the double size (135cm x 190cm), the king size (150cm x 200cm) and the super king size (180cm x 200cm). Having outlined all the options available for the sizes, we look at some of the best cloud nine mattresses that have been so popular with consumers and those that have received some of the best and most reviews.
- Cloud nine neuro care king size mattress- just as the name suggests, this mattress is king size and is most ideal for weights of up to 110kg per person. The warranty extends for a period of 2 years and its useful life guaranteed to be more than 15 years. The mattress thickness is 22 cm.
- Cloud nine plush double mattress 200 cm- this is denser than the previous one, and can withstand weights of up to 115kg per person. The thickness moves higher to 27cm, however, the warranty period remains 2 years.
- Cloud nine classic queen size mattress 188cm- this one is less dense than the others, and withholds weights of up to 90kg per person. Expected lifespan of this type of cloud nine mattress is 15 years, and its thickness is 15cm.
- Cloud nine plush three quarter mattress 200cm- this one is suitable for persons who are of up to 115kg. The mattress thickness is 27cm.
- Cloud nine travelflex king size mattress 188cm- this kind is suitable for persons who are up to 125kg. It’s thickness is 26 cm.
Well, these are some of the best known types of the cloud nine mattress. They are strong, durable and indeed very comfortable. All these you can find them on online stores where they retail at great prices and discounts.
Cloud Nine Mattress – Sleeping in the Clouds?
Care and maintenance of the cloud nine mattress
New cloud nine mattress usually come with a plastic cover for protection. These covers usually emit a slight odor, which disappears with time when the mattress is aired. As a routine maintenance practice, cloud nine mattress is supposed to be placed on a slatted base for longevity and care. This too forms the basis upon which your warranty is honored. If you don’t observe this, your warranty may be forfeited.
Secondly, body impressions are unsightly and could lead to lowering the quality of your cloud nine mattress with time if not handled properly. The surest way to ensure uniformity and equalize these impressions is to constantly turn the mattress over and over. You can turn the mattress at least once every month.
Then, to keep the mattress clean at all times, you need to have an underblanket or protector especially if the mattress is being used by children. Other than that, ensure that you keep your cloud nine mattress in sanitary condition to keep it at prime working condition.